Friday, May 25, 2012

My first blog :)

Hi everyone! I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. Writing has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. This is a way for me to share some of my inspirations with the world :)
To tell you a little bit about me; I am the proud mommy of a 6 month old girl, Maria. She is the highlight of my life :) Every time I look at her, it brings a smile to my face. I am currently a stay-at-home mom with a little online boutique business. I enjoy making tutus and other sweet things for little girls. My husband, Ben, and I have been happily married for 3 years now. Ben just graduated and I am still attending school for a degree in English with a concentration on creative writing. I can honestly say I am enjoying life :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this!!! I'm so going to start a Mommy BLOG! :)... How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I am so proud of you! You are an amazing mommy, wife, daughter, and daughter-in-law and I love you dearly!! I will look forward to reading your blog every day!:) Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail, you are too sweet! I love you too :) I couldn't ask for a more awesome mother-in-law!!

      Delete
  3. My google account name was suppose to say, "Grammyofsix". I don't know why it is still saying, Grammyof5????

    ReplyDelete